IAFCI 2021 Bookings
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF FINANCIAL CRIMES INVESTIGATORS SOUTH AFRICA - WESTERN CAPE CHAPTER INVITES YOU
IAFCI Cape Town Virtual Conference 2021
Please see below for Conference General Information and Terms and Conditions
Virtual Conference | Advancing your skills in the fight against fraud and corruption
Fraud, corruption and financial crimes are widespread and have the potential to destroy your business.
You are invited to attend a virtual conference held by the International Association of Financial Crimes Investigators (IAFCI) and ENSafrica, featuring insights and practical skills to help you prevent and fight this scourge.
Heike Beck, from Steinhoff International Group Services, will facilitate the conference in which a team of experts will discuss the following topics:
- The evolution of forensic investigations and services through the years (Lionel van Tonder, partner in Forensics services at PwC)
- The key ingredients to establishing a robust anti-corruption compliance programme (Steven Powell, head of Forensics at ENSafrica)
- The silver bullet for a fraudster (Bertus Joubert, senior attorney at Joubert Attorneys)
- A practical approach to cyber fraud and prevention (Craig Pederson, managing director of TCG Forensics)
- Understanding search and seizure under the Cybercrimes Act (Adv Jacqueline Fick, CEO at VizStrat Solutions)
This informative and timely discussion will earn you seven CPD points.
Please join us as we:
- Discover current trends and modern investigation techniques
- Exchange ideas on effective cybercrime, fraud and corruption management strategies you can adopt to prevent and detect such crimes
- Explore the impact of the latest legislation in the fields of cybercrime and corruption
- Understand the requirements of an effective disciplinary process
- Interact with industry colleagues and other technical experts and learn how they are embracing and integrating new technologies into their operations
The cost is R1 200 for IAFCI members and R1 500 for non-members. Groups of five or more pay R1 200 per person.
Registrations will close on FRI 29 OCT.
|Topic:||Advancing your skills in the fight against fraud and corruption|
|Date:||WED 3 NOV 2021|
|Time||09:00am - 03:00pm (GMT+2)|
Once you have registered and paid, you will receive an access link to join the conference. The link is only intended for the invitee and is not transferable.